Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Need Help Choosing New Professional RO System

Decker

Hi,

I am about to expand my business to 2 vans but need a new ro system that can cope with demand.

I need to fill a 1000 litre holding tank every 24 hours or quicker if poss..is there an ro system that can do this??

what do you guys recommend??

Many thanks , Kevin

Hi,
I am about to expand my business to 2 vans but need a new ro system that can cope with demand.

I need to fill a 1000 litre holding tank every 24 hours or quicker if poss..is there an ro system that can do this??

what do you guys recommend??

Many thanks , Kevin
I use a a 4040 (40") hf4 membrane and relevant housings. With 2 20" inch prefilters. In an area where tap pressure is about 40psi and 300 tds. I can make about 100 litres per hour.

Built the system up from component parts. Probably about £500 in total for basic components

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I use a a 4040 (40") hf4 membrane and relevant housings. With 2 20" inch prefilters. In an area where tap pressure is about 40psi and 300 tds. I can make about 100 litres per hour.
Built the system up from component parts. Probably about £500 in total for basic components

1ba1771da2ba8ce00f66d95ba46d5765.jpg
this is mid build. But shows the sort of kit

Are you still building this Dave or is it all done?

It's now complete, nearly. And someone tidier. Although there is still a solenoid to be fitted before the first prefilter which is wired to a float switch in tank. So it shuts off automatically when full. The 1" yellow hose delivers water from the Ibc tank outlet into a van up the driveway from there at about 50 litres/min

Back