Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sherpa Backpack Review

wilgold

Hi everyone wanted to give you a quick review on my backpack. Just to get you up to speed I am 100% trad however ive been looking into wfp for them awkward windows etc that are just to hard/dangerous to get. Eventually once i start to get more customers and more ££££, i will become fully wfp and get a van and system.

So.... the back pack i have been doing alot of research on what to buy. At first i wanted a trolley system and had my eye on the pure freedom one. However this comes at a price as you all know. For months i have been watching items on ebay but with no such luck. I then thought about get one of those WCW backpacks and making a trolley system but tbh i think they look pants and i dont want to look un professional in front of customers with one of these. So whats left???

After doing some more research i came across someone on here (cant remember who sorry!) who had found an item on ebay which was exactly what i had been looking for :)

I took a chance as i could not find anyone else who had bought one of these (LINK BELOW)

http://www.ebay.co.u...ht_1843wt_911

View attachment 598

View attachment 599

View attachment 600

View attachment 601

The back pack has on/off, speed function and a battery indicator, it also beeps when its ready for charging. It will hold 16ltrs which isnt loads but enough for what i need at the moment. The only mod i have had to make was to add a pole connection which i did simply by cutting the hose and attaching a female end stop

View attachment 602

All i can say is if you are in the same situation as me i really do recommend one of these. For £135(inc delivery) you are getting the same thing pure freedom do for £500. No brainer really!

Cheers Guys

Wil

View attachment 449

View attachment 450

View attachment 451

View attachment 452

View attachment 453

Nice review mate, think it might have been me lol.

So there's no problem with it generating enough pressure then?

Looks good mate. I have a wcw one & to be honest there don't look a lot of difference. More or less same buttons same colour & on a trolley like mine. Cheaper tho. Mine was £150 all in but I get 2 xtra litres which is not good on yer back lol. I like the look of it & glad yer pleased with it.

Cheers guys. Pressure is fine only been using it on half speed so far which seems to be fine. Did 2x semis today tops only worked a treat /emoticons/smile.png

thanks for this review wilgold! i'm in a similar position myself at the moment and this helps.

what pole are you using??

thumbs up from me matey!! /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back