Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

You Better Run Ya Numptie

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Donny

So im visiting my parents like i always do on a Saturday and walking the dog for em doon on the sea shore, there is a big sea running on that side off our island ( Western Isles of Scotland next stop America lol) si i go down to check out the waves, i was brought up there so ken too stay away from the cliffs as the seas can be monstrous and people have lost there lives by no watching out for the big waves, we have an old saying in Gaelic " never turn your back on the sea"

Anyway im waffling , i see this erm " non local" person walking along and i start shouting at him and pointing to the sea, he turns roon and gets the message luckily ruuuuuuuuuuun haha couldnt resist taking a fotie lol

He was a lucky boy that wave crashed right over that point and wudae at best done him some damage and at worst swept him right aff, he was a tourist staying at local hotel, i telt him the waves here get to 60 feet in height so " stay away fae the edge ya numpty"

View attachment 1684

View attachment 1132

Yep some roof jobs get cancelled, aint been using wfp a lot yet but time will tell, and some days had too stop doin bins as the van doors were in danger of getting ripped off lol

Back