Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Spare parts bin

WCF

Help Support WCF:

keir

Anyone thinking of going wfp, be warned you will need spares as a breakage will cost you money in more ways than just replacing the broken part. Here is my parts bin so you can get a rough idea how much you need.

The little tuppleware tub is my first aid kit with plasters etc.

Hope this gives some idea of what you may need to buy over time, its took me a while to build this up

That's about the size of my tub and I've only been wfp about 2 months /emoticons/smile.png

Yep, tools are a must. The main thing I need to fix on the job is cutting and re-fixing the pole hose near the jubilee clip when it splits. Dodging a fine spray of water is no fun :thumbsdown:

hey trad has its moments too...my boab just decided to part ways with its belt...i caught it but bugg.ered if i could find the cover that keeps it together..thank god i had a spare ...dont know how i fix it...maybe....maybe...a new one...:eek:

I forgot I had my boab on (again) today and sat down in car

Nice wet leg

Need a new one as it's held on by cableties where the rivets used to be

Ha I have 3 boxes....where your crimp tool
3 boxes!!!! You're just being greedy now hahaha we need pics, lets see what you spares you've got to warrant 3 boxes :laugh:

Dont do crimps, i prefer jubilee's hence socket drive with a 7 mm socket on

I have one side racked out in my van for tools. spares etc but buggered if I can find anything I want /emoticons/biggrin.png

I have one side racked out in my van for tools. spares etc but buggered if I can find anything I want /emoticons/biggrin.png
Blooooooody hell!!!! I wish i hadnt started this thread now hahaha seems like my spares box is pitiful compared to you lads

Right!!!!! Thats it, i'm off to gardiners website and ordering more parts hahahaha

Don't worry Keir as I bought an old gas van so already had bins and racking in it down both sides. I took some of the racking out on one side so had more room to get my kit in /emoticons/biggrin.png

I learnt my lesson early on when I was cleaning. Always have spare bits and bobs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back