Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Slx 22 on way

paul1

Just ordered new slx 22 pole and few other bits from mr gardiner never thought id get excited over carbon fiber poles anyone else or is it just me lol keep my slx 25 for bigger work etc....

also anyone tried the new superlite compact brush? thoughts ?

cheers

I love an delivery of goods lol, got the new ultimate brush , first impressions I think I prefer the superlite but will give it a good go Monday

I'm just on net now looking at new poles

For soft washing

Window cleaning warehouse have big sale on facelift poles

Does anyone have experience of these

I'm just on net now looking at new polesFor soft washing

I had a facelift and it is still just about useable after years of much abuse

Just ordered new slx 22 pole and few other bits from mr gardiner never thought id get excited over carbon fiber poles anyone else or is it just me lol keep my slx 25 for bigger work etc....
also anyone tried the new superlite compact brush? thoughts ?

cheers
If your getting 22 I'd say def add couple of extensions on your 25 so it's a 35

I now have 3 SLX22 Poles. 2 are permanently attached to reels the other I slide out on the rare occasion I use my trolley or backpack. Awesome poles :thumbsup:

yeah its weird feels like santa is coming lol excited for delivery. wife thinks I'm crazy her or the slx 22 MMMMmmmmmm /emoticons/smile.png

I'm just on net now looking at new polesFor soft washing

hi mate whats this soft washing service all about ? heard alittle but not really looked into it? cheers

I love an delivery of goods lol, got the new ultimate brush , first impressions I think I prefer the superlite but will give it a good go Monday
hi mate I tried the ultimate brush and just cannot seem to get on with it don't know why think I just prefer the larger type brush still a good brush but just ordered a superlite with my new pole let me know what you think be interested

Ive got a super lite medium mixed it's a good brush but my hot system has allmost killed it lol i may try the ultmate one next or get a nother supreme brush won't get the soft tho as my last one frayed at the ends badly

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Straight away I I preferred the feel of the superlite , I tried the supreme for a house or 2 and still preferred the superlite over it lol

Paul the soft washing is a big secruet lmfao cos people payed to do a corse and won't want any one eals to no anything as they haven't payed tax was the only one who named a few cems to use
Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app
Sshh the softwash secret service will strike me off tench

There winding you up mate there's no secrets

We learned some basic tips , learned about different chems as alternative to SH , had a go with the current equipment , made some good contacts across UK . We heard firsthand from people who been doing it for years in Wales and Ireland and US . Had some beers with Mark M a course in itself ...

I used my 25slx for first time yesterday after getting my DIY trolley up and running. Not used a wfp before. Interesting to say the least! Will take some getting used to, but I'll do it.

Very happy with the results of the window clean mind.

Back