Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Merry xmas and a big thank you to everyone on this site.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Scottie

Hello all,

Just wanted to take a moment to say Merry Xmas to everyone on this site. Its been a site full of information and support since I joined and so many people have been genuine in helping myself and many others out on here too with tips and insight. I for one am in this game to learn and really move on and build a business and am thankful to those that have given me time out of their busy lives to help me, someone they dont even no, its just great as you get nothing back and restores my faith in people.

I would Like in particular to say thanks to Boarcity, your help has been great, Daveyboy1, smurf, CNC,RJ,Tolish, duncs, Guybrush, Gav, you guys know your stuff and its great you help genuine newbies that want to progress and stick it ohttp://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/forums/traditional-window-cleaning.63/create-threadut. The other guys that have given me a lot of information and direction, just too many to mention, THANK YOU!! I have a great game plan and adjusted statagies for the new year due to the advice on here and hope to build a fantastic business in an already busy market. I feel it can be done and as you all say "just stick in there the reals one do and the guys chancing it, fade away" .

Happy Xmas to everyone and I hope 2015 is a greta year for you all. I just wanted to take a moment to say your help has been appriciated and am very thankfull. Bit chessey, could be the xmas drinks I have started lol but never the less its so very true. Respect where it is due.

DONT DRINK TO MUCH!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

p.s festive joke:

"I might become a window cleaner," my wife said hilariously. "I've just found a ladder in my tights!"

"You should, dear," I replied. "You've already got a bucket in your knickers."

Back