Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Externally mounted hose reel

WCF

Help Support WCF:

spruce

The Sprucefather
This Youtube video has got me thinking about a front mounted hose reel.................

Quite like the rear mounted contraption as well.

[media]

[/media]

I'm sure that box on the front would be illegal her in the UK.
I was wondering about that after I posted the thread. The government didn't exactly outlaw bullbars but indirectly did through insurance companies via premiums and risk assessment.

The most novel wfp system I've seen so far to date is where the hose reels are mounted internally with an elaborate sideways guide system. Holes are cut in the side of the van to take the hoses and hose reel wind up handles. The poles are left hanging vertical on the side of the van already connected for ease of use whilst out working.

Ref the first video (with the motorhome) i'd em sure kinda hate to er, ya know like be kinda anywheres around her, on the the er, on er the road ya know.

Painful to listen to her. She be a danger to everyone driving that monstrosity on our roads.

Ref the second video (window cleaning van with the wind up reels) you would have to park your van in the correct direction outside the job every time or you would not be able to pull your hose to the house, as it comes out of the kerb side of the van only. Not sure it is such a brilliant idea!

Last edited:
I think that looks great, how much time would you save every day, also no hoses on the road.

would,int like them poless to fall off side of van when driving

Ref the first video (with the motorhome) i'd em sure kinda hate to er, ya know like be kinda anywheres around her, on the the er, on er the road ya know.
Sounds like Adrian Chiles talking before er, the er, latest, er latest England football, er, football match /emoticons/biggrin.png

Latest Posts

Back