Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Brush

Lewis

It's the time for a new brush and due to the adverse weather we have been having I'm late on my round.

What's a good first clean brush. Thinking about moving away from the sill brush and maybe a xtreme brush form gardiner of course.

What's your best brush?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the time for a new brush and due to the adverse weather we have been having I'm late on my round.
What's a good first clean brush. Thinking about moving away from the sill brush and maybe a xtreme brush form gardiner of course.

What's your best brush?

Thanks

If you are looking for a good first clean brush - perhaps better than the Sill brush - then I would look at one of the following:

Super-Lite Dual-Trim Medium-Mixed

Super-Lite Flocked

Supreme Medium Hybrid

The Xtreme is great for maintenance, but would not be my choice for first cleans.

If you are looking for a good first clean brush - perhaps better than the Sill brush - then I would look at one of the following:
Super-Lite Dual-Trim Medium-Mixed

Super-Lite Flocked

Supreme Medium Hybrid

The Xtreme is great for maintenance, but would not be my choice for first cleans.

Awesome Alex thanks, I'm

Also cleaning a lot of metal cladding on buildings at the moment what is the best brush for this, il be using hot water about 60*

Back