Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Delete your account

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
In the past we have had several requests from users not having an easy way to remove their account. We have always done this manually on request but some users have indicated the preference of being able to do it themselves so i have added this feature. Of course i dont want anyone to leave! but the feature is now there. You can find this feature by hovering over your name and clicking "Delete your account" or click here. http://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/account/delete-account Remember this is permanent, you get a 14 day grace period but after that there is no way to recover your account.

ahh your so kind gav...giving us time to think about it....what you mean is time to sober up...

er how do i delete my account from illicit encounters and ashley madison...anyone...:devil:and of course i never actually paid any money although i have been tempted very tempted dont tell the wife..

Latest Posts

Back