Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Moany Ppl

thing is, if they hate the price dont call just do it themselfs lol. that bloke moaning bout 60 quid prob lives in a home with 50 windows. how many window cleaners here charge 2 quid a window lol

im on bout the guy saying £60, all he did was moan and complain because someone started to clean, i get ppl like this, they think when ur half way through ya job they can say NOT TODAY THANKS then think they dont have to pay u. the way i see it is, on my invoices it states cancelations 48 hrs before or ill charge. unless they had heart attack or family problems then i let it slide. if he wasnt happy at 60 quid go get another quote lol

He wouldn't say that to a gardener who is halfway through cutting his grass would he!

I mean that person who said that, its easy for him all he does is push a mower all day! /emoticons/tongue.png

i know how hard is cutting grass. ok most gardeners i know go on hourly rates, my uncles a gardener and its hard graft like getting brambles out but grass cutting is boring i used to do it for the council. end of the day we charge what we like, if they dont like the price then dont have the services. plumbers charge call out fees and it could be a washer gone. so 45 quid for a washer.

Back