Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

X line

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Not unbeatable, but they are superb, as are The Cleaning Warehouse in Wolverhampton, hence these are the only two I ever use.
I notice you speak very well of The cleanining Warehouse so thought I would give them a try after having a look placed an order last week,the order turned up with the wrong pre cut rubbers(I ordered 14's)they sent 18's on Monday.

Phoned them up to let them no on the Tuesday and who ever answered the phone had no idea how to help or resolve the problem and said some one would call me back with in 15mins but he would get the correct size sent out.

Did they call back? No

Did they send the correct ones?No

Would I use them again?No chance

Not only did they muck the order up they could not correct it when contacted this is not good for people who could have been relying on tools for work or a job.

I appreciate this has nothing to do with said post or nothing to do with you ProGreen but just thought I would share my experience.

You can't beet quality reliable service what ever the cost.

I notice you speak very well of The cleanining Warehouse so thought I would give them a try after having a look placed an order last week,the order turned up with the wrong pre cut rubbers(I ordered 14's)they sent 18's on Monday.Phoned them up to let them no on the Tuesday and who ever answered the phone had no idea how to help or resolve the problem and said some one would call me back with in 15mins but he would get the correct size sent out.

Did they call back? No

Did they send the correct ones?No

Would I use them again?No chance

Not only did they muck the order up they could not correct it when contacted this is not good for people who could have been relying on tools for work or a job.

I appreciate this has nothing to do with said post or nothing to do with you ProGreen but just thought I would share my experience.

You can't beet quality reliable service what ever the cost.
Well I have never had anything but the best quality service from them. I have no idea whom you would have spoken to.

However had you ordered 18 inch and got 14 inch I could see an issue but is there no way you could grab a Stanley blade and snip 4 inches off the rubber? :rolleyes:

Well I have never had anything but the best quality service from them. I have no idea whom you would have spoken to.
However had you ordered 18 inch and got 14 inch I could see an issue but is there no way you could grab a Stanley blade and snip 4 inches off the rubber? :rolleyes:

It wasn't a problem as I had other rubber to use but you don't buy pre cut rubber to cut it down yourself it kind of defeats the object of pre cut.

The problem was minor it's the service and how they dealt with it where the problem is.

Latest Posts

Back