Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best backpack

WCF

Help Support WCF:

You can but you need to know the TDS of your water, resin can only reduce TDS so much and will also die very quickly if its high.

If you have a backpack will all you need is purewater? If I can get purewater another way and fill the backpack up with it will that work? What tds should the water be to clean windows and no marks

But if I get it to 002 ish from rainwater etc could I just use that water in a backpack and it would work as long as I brought a pole and brush?

I don't know how anybody can use just a back pack you must spend all day filling it up. I have just brought a Gardiner 3 just for awkward backs great bit of kit really happy with it but was a bit of a shock to find out you only have enough water to do 2 3 bed rears with frames for a full tank.

I would get a di tank and resin..not too expensive but will guarantee no spotting

Resin isn't cheap but it would last forever running such a low tds through it

But if I get it to 002 ish from rainwater etc could I just use that water in a backpack and it would work as long as I brought a pole and brush?

Back