Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Website

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I like that a lot mate. Have you thought about making your logo on the top left a little bit bigger though?

Yeah that's true I always view it on my iphone so it looks a lot different on there

I like that a lot mate. Have you thought about making your logo on the top left a little bit bigger though?
Changing the subject I see your from Cambridge my Nan's from there too Sawston any where near you mate?

Yes, very close that. I might be moving a little closer soon too mate, does she need a good window cleaner by any chance? /emoticons/wink.png

Yes, very close that. I might be moving a little closer soon too mate, does she need a good window cleaner by any chance? /emoticons/wink.png
I know she has one and when I heard the price I was shocked as she said she gets charged £3.50 it's a little bungalow that is sooo cheap !!

I know she has one and when I heard the price I was shocked as she said she gets charged £3.50 it's a little bungalow that is sooo cheap !!
Oh wow, that takes some beating alright, even more so by the prices around here.

Cheers bud for a min I thought you had a fancy customer backend database system so they could manage their details and billing etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
What you lot think of my website just updated a few bitswww.njhcleaningservices.co.uk
Very good that Neil, really impressive.

I ve been doing the job for 2 and half years and really need to get a web site sorted.

How much work / enquiries do you guys get through a web site ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get sod all through mine at the moment, but its early days so its still working its way up the listings. I also need to get some nice non-stock pics to make it a bit more individual. But where the website really helps is by giving an online payment option which almost all my customers use. I'm also hoping that by this summer my customers will know that I do pressure washing, etc. so it may bring in work like that over the next few months.

I probably get around 2 enquires a month sometimes 3 but I rank quite high on google which is good

Yeah true tuffers nice to have some opinions on it , I am well happy with it myself /emoticons/smile.png

Back