Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facebook

WCF

Help Support WCF:

As above, local business local service is important . Otherwise if you register it under certain other things it wouldn't add the option for customers to leave reviews.

What percentage if members use FB as part of their business?

I'm not even joined to FB, never seen the need to tell people about my social life, what I'm currently doing, where I'm going on holiday, what I've just/about to eat/eaten.... and quite frankly it's an anathema to me why anyone would...

*Scratches head*

Obviously there's something to it, 1.8 billion people can't be wrong ....

@Spartan defo worth getting a fb page. So you can then make a fb business page linked to it.

If you have a website put this fb link on it,it'll help with Google ranking too. The guy in my area with the highest ranking has fb linkedin instagram and youtube pages all linked to his website. Not that this is the sole reason he ranks high, but it helps.

On my fliers I use fb business page link text,and from flier jobs that come through almost all choose to pm the business page. Rather than call etc.

What percentage if members use FB as part of their business?I'm not even joined to FB, never seen the need to tell people about my social life, what I'm currently doing, where I'm going on holiday, what I've just/about to eat/eaten.... and quite frankly it's an anathema to me why anyone would...

*Scratches head*

I just joined a few months back with the sole purpose of advertisement, I do have a account but don't use it to post. I only post under my company page.

Facebook is a weird place. I don't enjoy it much to be honest.

What percentage if members use FB as part of their business?I'm not even joined to FB, never seen the need to tell people about my social life, what I'm currently doing, where I'm going on holiday, what I've just/about to eat/eaten.... and quite frankly it's an anathema to me why anyone would...

*Scratches head*

My personal page exists as it keeps me in-touch with family and friends on 3 continents instantly and free. However my kid brothers missus for example is banned cause I don't give a toss to see a photo of a large glass of wine and moan about what a tough week she had sitting on a chair in her office (chartered accountant) Especially when in our business it's easy to come home worn, bruised and sometimes even broken or bleeding. She is on a permanent ban. Also one of my wifes aunties that sends those posts that you have to share to 'PROVE YOU CARE' if you don't already know I care then you can foxtrot oscar! I rarely post on my personal page.

At the other extreme on my business pages I post regular, have a budget of £260 per month for facebook advertising and am very prompt at staying intouch with custys on FB.

You have to have a personal page to get a business page but you dont need to use you personal page if you dont want.

Back