Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Billingham cleaners,

WCF

Help Support WCF:

johnny bravo

i was cleaning on stokesley cresent on tuesday, noticed a couple of new lads in this area, a white old style expert, im not sure of name , harvesting window cleaning, not sure if thats right name.

id remember if the names right

Billingham is that where ici used to be, had relatives from there havnt been in years.

Almost every Window Cleaners Twickenham has consciously invested in a pole system that is water fed, and pure water is used. The experts do not use any harsh chemicals, and there is also no noise disturbance thus your privacy is maintained. One of the biggest advantages includes that windows stay spotless for a longer duration.

Billingham is that where ici used to be, had relatives from there havnt been in years.

Not missing much. :1f603: Daughter in laws parents live there. My daughter has a new built house in Norton, so just over the A19 from Billingham. Again, not the best area.

Almost every Window Cleaners Twickenham has consciously invested in a pole system that is water fed, and pure water is used. The experts do not use any harsh chemicals, and there is also no noise disturbance thus your privacy is maintained. One of the biggest advantages includes that windows stay spotless for a longer duration.

I think you need a map Billingham is no were near London [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I think you need a map Billingham is no were near London
emoji23.png
emoji23.png

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Its north of Watford Gap so this is the problem.

Billingham. God I haven't been there for decades. Used to go ice skating every Thursday.

Norton was a nice area then.

Mind I used to live on blue hall and the ragwort estates. 

Billingham. God I haven't been there for decades. Used to go ice skating every Thursday.

Norton was a nice area then.

Mind I used to live on blue hall and the ragwort estates. 

When daughter was in high school in Guisborough, Saturday mornings were reserved for ice skating at the Billingham forum. Wife and I used to head up the the Galley coffee shop - best cherry scones in the area.

Ocassionally still find an excuse to get a couple to take home when passing through. In those days there was no Costa type coffee machines, just milky coffee. Nowadays they have one of those fancy coffee machines and they are now called Baristas :1f603:

Nothing else has changed though. Still have a couple of the staff from 24 years ago when we first started to visit the coffee shop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back