Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Chamois leathers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Trad window cleaners tend to use microfibre cloths nowadays and not chamois fella. I use water fed pole but the micro fibres I use are from a company called paragon. They are doing good deals for X5 for £20. And they really do absorb alot of water.

Trad window cleaners tend to use microfibre cloths nowadays and not chamois fella. I use water fed pole but the micro fibres I use are from a company called paragon. They are doing good deals for X5 for £20. And they really do absorb alot of water.
Cheers bud I'll have a look.

Have paragon got a website buddy?

Sorry to sound daft, but the WFP firm I used to work with only ever use chamois, mainly for wiping down the sills ect. Do these still do the same job?

Asda car glass cleaning cloths

£1 i only use them on sills

Rip the black edging off them and they are perfect

I also use a trad small cut down squeegee channel with spent rubbers to get rid of excess surface water on sills etc as old habits die hard. Then go over with a microfiber cloth if required. If they are really dirty I will brush/dry wipe cobwebs etc from the frames and sills first before using a wfp.

Back