Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My First Flyer Proofs

WCF

Help Support WCF:

All Round Cleaning

I like the way u designed it /emoticons/smile.png Change the black colour to light grey and it should do the damage /emoticons/wink.png

really like the way u kept plain n simple.... very smart though mate probably the best leaflet ive seen from another cleaner /emoticons/tongue.png just the layout is good

The QR code is waaaaay too long. Use a URL shortener like Bit.ly and then redo the code. This'll make it 10x easier for people when they scan them in.

The aspect ratio for the text "Regular, Reliable, Trustworthy" is wrong. It looks compressed/squeezed in comparison to the rest.

My QR code has a lot more info on it, it has my name, company name office and mobile number email Web sites office address! Lol

My QR code has a lot more info on it, it has my name, company name office and mobile number email Web sites office address! Lol
Do you get many visitors from it? I did a QR code with a shortened URL about a year ago for a company and they got 3 visits from 1000 flyers! Almost wondered why I did it now. lol

My last flyers had a black background.. I think urs look spot on Gav, apart from what Iain says about text being poor quality prob won't look great printed

As for the flyers, I don't like the black.

Also the one with the words a different angles....looks like a Gcse student made it....

What is The qr code?
It's the black and white box that looks like a square bar code. You can scan then with smart phones to go to websites or use as an electronic business card.

Back