Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

6 years wfp!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Damo

fast approaching 6 years wfp!

Feel like only yesterday I started lol.

Managed to dig out my 10 years business plan and I am currently 2 years behind lol. So that went well lol. But my yearly business plan has gone to plan ish lol

6 months for me. :cool:

Absolutely loving it!

Looking forward to upgrade from my facelift alu pole to something lighter, and perhaps I can even afford a dedicated van someday.

Still a newbie just 9 weeks for me lol..

Still working nights as well so i can pay the bills its deffo wearing me out doing both.:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

Not yet fully for me & don't think ever will beLove trad to much especialy with my new liquadator tools
For me it depends what job I'm doing

Leaded or georgian then full wfp

Anything else wfp tops

Some people remember the first house they ever did

Not a chance mate as i was heavily into my recreational substance abuse back in the early 90s

I think that's what explains my mental state nowadays :rofl:

Managed to dig out my 10 years business plan and I am currently 2 years behind lol. So that went well lol. But my yearly business plan has gone to plan ish lol
Checked out your what in your van vid on the youtube the other day Damo. Some kit you got in your custom! I had a ice cream business that I did a very detailed plan for but not at all with the window cleaning. Might explain where i'm going wrong!:rolleyes:

Thanks, TBH it's got more and it's getting more.

It's still not "epic" enough. Bearing in mind the van is 2 years old now! So some parts/ideas where new.

I am drawing up plans for the next build and truly want that to be beyond epic. I have ideas that are just insane lol.

Checked out your what in your van vid on the youtube the other day Damo. Some kit you got in your custom! I had a ice cream business that I did a very detailed plan for but not at all with the window cleaning. Might explain where i'm going wrong!:rolleyes:

Thanks, TBH it's got more and it's getting more.
It's still not "epic" enough. Bearing in mind the van is 2 years old now! So some parts/ideas where new.

I am drawing up plans for the next build and truly want that to be beyond epic. I have ideas that are just insane lol.
Well, keep the vids coming buddy. was it you and your dad that did a vid on how to clear lacquer a clx? Informative whoever made it!

Yes that was us. I have 10-20 videos to finish off. Might get round to doing them soon.

Although I have got my own ideas for something other than YouTube now /emoticons/smile.png

Yes that was us. I have 10-20 videos to finish off. Might get round to doing them soon.
Although I have got my own ideas for something other than YouTube now /emoticons/smile.png
Damo what's your YouTube Chanel?

Back