Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Big boy backpack

WCF

Help Support WCF:

B

bill

Ive started using my backpack wots the best flow rate to use as its got a flow controller

i have a big boy back pack the flow controller has long stopped working. I used to have mine just below half way although there was a large difference in pump sound between min and flat out wasent that much diffrence in flow rate it just runs flat out now and i have a pinch in my pole hose and controll the flow like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a big boy back pack the flow controller has long stopped working. I used to have mine just below half way although there was a large difference in pump sound between min and flat out wasent that much diffrence in flow rate it just runs flat out now and i have a pinch in my pole hose and controll the flow like that.
Thanks andy how long does a tank last at that setting

the back pack hose is only a couple of feet its a pain if you keep trying to bend down to turn off the water.
Is it allright if you stop the flow with the pump still running

If yes wot can i fit

iv had mine must be 2 years now and still use it quite a bit. also use it for fascia cleans pumping 20 to 1 ubik solution. iV allways just pinched the pipe and its still going strong just the flow controller naffed

iv had mine must be 2 years now and still use it quite a bit. also use it for fascia cleans pumping 20 to 1 ubik solution. iV allways just pinched the pipe and its still going strong just the flow controller naffed
Do you have to give it a good rinse out before you put pure back in

i give it a swill round with tap water tip it out and i put some more in run it for about 20 seconds. tip the rest out then good to go

YES and dont let it dry i normaly do about 15 ft and a quick scrub with the brush. then with water brush and rinse most of the time just need to rinse.i normaly connect to custys out side tap if they have one and make sure you rinse it off of any glass

YES and dont let it dry i normaly do about 15 ft and a quick scrub with the brush. then with water brush and rinse most of the time just need to rinse.i normaly connect to custys out side tap if they have one and make sure you rinse it off of any glass
Thanks andy invaluble

yep AND ....REMEMBER THE WEATHER.. I have been lucky..so far...but..if that sun wants to ..it can be evil on cladding...me likes the nice cloudy days...or even drizzle...

Wot do

yep AND ....REMEMBER THE WEATHER.. I have been lucky..so far...but..if that sun wants to ..it can be evil on cladding...me likes the nice cloudy days...or even drizzle...
Wot does thesun do

yep its just remembering that tip thats the point ...some will say can you clean my conny roof and I say yep of course but then....I book it in..and ..forget about nature...is it in the sun....I blame prof brian cox cause he a clever cloggs....

yep its just remembering that tip thats the point ...some will say can you clean my conny roof and I say yep of course but then....I book it in..and ..forget about nature...is it in the sun....I blame prof brian cox cause he a clever cloggs....
Can you still clean windows and upvc in the sun and be careful

Latest Posts

Back