Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Big boy backpack

well it does depend on the time of year....when we had a long run of dry sunny weather I was lucky enough to deliberately pick the one cloudy day to do a certain conny roof....watch the forecast if you can and plan your week...NOT THAT THEY ALWAYS GET IT RIGHT......./emoticons/biggrin.png

its not so much as be careful as be fast...

well it does depend on the time of year....when we had a long run of dry sunny weather I was lucky enough to deliberately pick the one cloudy day to do a certain conny roof....watch the forecast if you can and plan your week...NOT THAT THEY ALWAYS GET IT RIGHT......./emoticons/biggrin.png
its not so much as be careful as be fast...
Thanks cheep ill remember

Why not just fit a tap on yer hose to turn water on & off. Very cheap on eBay & very easy to fit. I got one on mine & use it to control the flow & sometimes it's off for 2-3 minutes with the pump still on & touchwood it's never damaged it yet & that's been 2 years now.

Open yer pole full length then fit it about 2 foot down from the end of your pole.

My hose is outside my pole so I just connect my hose to a push fitting by the brush & no matter how long I have my pole I just god the tap in my hand & move it on & off with my thumb.

Back