Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

SlX 25 Just Ordered

paul1

HI all

just ordered my slx 25 pole with supreme medium hybrid brush and my other kit, is it just me or does anyone else get excited about there wfp pole coming? im new to this but cant wait its a strange feeling /emoticons/smile.png

or it just me lol :wondering:

Thanks

and I must say Mr Alex Gardiner has been brilliant - thanks Alex. He helped me a lot with info and advice and the customer service is fantastic. I also messed up my order a little too been new and all that lol and he has sorted it for me.

cant wait to receive the pole ive had a go with a clx in training but told slx even better and lighter and the new hybrid brushes are good too??? thanks

Nice choice :thumbsup:

Yes I always get a wee bit exited and sometimes apprehensive too ordering new stuff. Let just hope that ladder Max Multi Pro standoff I've ordered is worth the hassle getting it shipped from the states.:rolleyes:

Heard its mint but im new so wouldn't know although tried the clx like I say and been told better? feels like Christmas its odd lol

Paul, do you know Dave Shaw? He's a wfp'er in Barnsley. He used to post on other forums but not seen him post for ages.
I know kev Shaw mate that's who I went on training with ?

Helped me a lot and passing work my way, good guy

You know when you're a serious WFPer when you wear out the Gardiners logo on the base section /emoticons/wink.png If it looks too new you look too much like a newbie G-). That's probably why I have 2 brand new poles in the garage that have never seen the light of day ::p:

Heard its mint but im new so wouldn't know although tried the clx like I say and been told better? feels like Christmas its odd lol
I have only started a couple of years and had a brodex pole and an unger pole in the first year then changed to a SLX25 and was absolutely amazed at the difference :)

It's a fantastic pole :) :)

Latest Posts

Back