Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Aworka

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark m

I have completed my first week using a free trial with aworka what a great program i can`t believe how easy it is to use and i am normally rubbish at all this modern stuff . In the morning i snyc my ipod i can then use it all day but i have big hands i was wondering what other people use which is bigger ?

im using my galaxy s2 .

Im starting to get frustrated with aworka to be honest

it keeps losing me customers somewhere i have been inputting the data saving it then they been dissapearing ????

somethings not right somewhere ???

You will have to get in touch with chris he can see what you are doing wrong i would never have got it right but when he is on the other end of the line and he can see what you are doing it makes it easy

I have completed my first week using a free trial with aworka what a great program i can`t believe how easy it is to use and i am normally rubbish at all this modern stuff . In the morning i snyc my ipod i can then use it all day but i have big hands i was wondering what other people use which is bigger ?
so do you have to snyc it each day to get the jobs and each night to say whats done/paid??

so do you have to snyc it each day to get the jobs and each night to say whats done/paid??
no all data is saved to the net you only have to sync it if you are using say an ipod with no internet connectivity so you have the round details to hand .

if you use say a mobile phone as i do it is instantly available and you just click done on each job as you do it , it then sync's with the server and updates .

imo i think it is great and i am diffently going to sign up
dont get me wrong mark i do like it but when something like this happens you lose confidence in a programme / server .

If chris can get my data back thats all well and good but i doubt it will be able to be done .

Yes i have to sync it every morning and night last week because it is the only way i think i can make it work

i tried it last week because that week i work in the bride valley which has no internet access my mobile does not work there but it works if i sync the ipod the other weeks i can just use my mobile

no all data is saved to the net you only have to sync it if you are using say an ipod with no internet connectivity so you have the round details to hand .

if you use say a mobile phone as i do it is instantly available and you just click done on each job as you do it , it then sync's with the server and updates .
ok, so you have to have a rely on having a signal to sync while you are out then, if there is not mobile signal for any reason you cant use it?

Yes i have to sync it every morning and night last week because it is the only way i think i can make it work

i tried it last week because that week i work in the bride valley which has no internet access my mobile does not work there but it works if i sync the ipod the other weeks i can just use my mobile
oh right, sounds like *** could be fun to use that program then! wouldnt it be better to use a program that dont rely on the internet or having to sync each morning and night?

ok, so you have to have a rely on having a signal to sync while you are out then, if there is not mobile signal for any reason you cant use it?
Well you see I would say yes you would need a signal to be able to sync with the server but on the other hand no

As long as you have that days round on a web page open on your device you would be able to have that days round available to hand

But to be honest I haven't had any trouble accessing the service just losing my customer base .

That is all that concerns me at the moment I think I have lost %20 of my round data this week .

Back