Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

That's It, Last Time I'm Logging On Now!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Oh yes' date=' 2 different venues as well /emoticons/biggrin.png[/quote']I miss pumping out the tunes. When you know you have them in the palm of your hands and giving a bit of banter it's one of the best feelings in the world, apart from having a cup of coffee made for you /emoticons/tongue.png

I miss pumping out the tunes. When you know you have them in the palm of your hands and giving a bit of banter it's one of the best feelings in the world' date=' apart from having a cup of coffee made for you /emoticons/tongue.png[/quote']Best buzz in the world mate and I know I'll miss it when I eventually quit but I really am getting on a bit now, if I want someone to make me a coffee I gotta go ripoffbucks or somewhere.

Best buzz in the world mate and I know I'll miss it when I eventually quit but I really am getting on a bit now' date=' if I want someone to make me a coffee I gotta go ripoffbucks or somewhere.[/quote']Ohh yeah I forgot about notaxbucks... lol... I can divorce the wife now.

Back