Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Canvassing Survey

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Like your thinking Paul.

I take it you are using the free version (10 questions 100 answer) of servicemonkey?

Just one trick you have seemed to have missed as a marketer is how do you capture your own leads from the survey form?

If you can't then seems rather pointless creating a survey form to me.

With respect we don't know you from adam so if you are now a supplier on here would be best to add your profile to the suppliers pages. :Image9:

With respect we don't know you from adam so if you are now a supplier on here would be best to add your profile to the suppliers pages.
Thanks for your comment, however people here do know me and some from here have used me to canvas, though I appreciate that you personally may not have come across me. I do take on board adding a profile to the suppliers pages.

Like your thinking Paul.

I take it you are using the free version (10 questions 100 answer) of servicemonkey?

Just one trick you have seemed to have missed as a marketer is how do you capture your own leads from the survey form?

If you can't then seems rather pointless creating a survey form to me.
Thanks Smurf. It's not really about capturing leads from the survey at this moment as I am booked up until the end of the year. What i'd really like to know is how I sit in comparison to other canvassers on these forums which hopefully the survey will show. I am considering expanding next year to cover a larger area, so it would be good to see what window cleaners think of canvassing in general and for those that know me what they think of me.

Your second comment shows that i'm not so well known here, so that's something already learned.

Back