Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Canvassing !!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

aiden keay

I went out over the weekend canvassing all houses in a local village.

Things were going good got a few houses and couple of bungalows untill I got to this one street ! Every door I knocked on I got shouted at or door slammed in my face! I can handle most things but after about twenty house of abuse I got to the 21st and was ready to lamp someone, luckily when I knocked a kind little old lady opened the door and ended up inviting me in for a cuppa beacuse she said I looked stressed. Got to love older people that show that not everyone in the area are w***ers

Last edited by a moderator:
yeh try michael jackson...

seriously ...i dont think i want to work down that street....well i will do the old ladys....me likes old ladys..me likes cups of tea...especially with biccys...

mind you ...should old ladys be letting in strangers who knock on there door?

but then again....that does sum up old ladys...

Yes but I would have looked stupid just carrying the didgeridoo if I didn't dress up lol. But seriously I thought it was ment to be my genaration that where rude and didnt care but obv not

Yes but I would have looked stupid just carrying the didgeridoo if I didn't dress up lol. But seriously I thought it was ment to be my genaration that where rude and didnt care but obv not
Never had the guts to canvass a street myself, so good on you for trying. Just treat it as experience mate, the good customers are out there, it just takes time to find them.

are you sure the footy hadnt just started..? some times its just the way the cookie crumbles....but dont be put off...yeh im with tolish...it takes guts to knock a door..but they shouldnt be rude ..it takes seconds to say..no thankyou...

i got a nice job in middlewhich j18 m6 if you want....oops....well i got to get a number for him to ring when he phones me....im ill.....

I went out over the weekend canvassing all houses in a local village.Things were going good got a few houses and couple of bungalows untill I got to this one street ! Every door I knocked on I got shouted at or door slammed in my face! I can handle most things but after about twenty house of abuse I got to the 21st and was ready to lamp someone, luckily when I knocked a kind little old lady opened the door and ended up inviting me in for a cuppa beacuse she said I looked stressed. Got to love older people that show that not everyone in the area are w***ers
And the rest was history /emoticons/wink.png

Granny_Smith.gif

No people like that don't put me off. I just get angry then laugh about it and I have no idea what was up with them. I used to get less jip when I used to collect scrap and looked scruffy and go knocking on doors lol. I dress smart ish and go knocking and people treat me like I just kicked their dog and want paying for it lol

yeh tuffers she looks just like one i keep trying to dodge.....i climbed over a six foot fence last time she was out at the front and cleaned around the back whilst she was gardening at the front...but then she was still there and i got trapped waiting in next doors porch for the right moment to sneak past her...talks your bloomin socks off...

yeh there be three of them but only one of them be horny and i aint telling you which one...he he guess the film../emoticons/biggrin.png

crackin picture....i hope she dont crop up in my dreams now....

i did have a bit of a weird dream about brushes last night...must stop going on here before i go to bed:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back