Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sorry gav

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I was a biker many moons ago but found out it hurts like hell when you get knocked off or fall off yer bike /emoticons/biggrin.png

I was a biker many moons ago but found out it hurts like hell when you get knocked off or fall off yer bike /emoticons/biggrin.png
Yep, I used to pull wheelies all the time, until my chain came off and snagged round the back wheel and I came to a sudden stop on more than one occasion /emoticons/biggrin.png

Hahaha bloody bikes....the world wouldnt quite be the same without their mental ness lol

I've flipped only the once, still do wheelies though lol......i have no choice its a tuono

i watch in awe at them that go down to the ground....shows my ignorance as can't remember what its called ...but it be scary...
Getting your knee down - Although now the goal is elbow down!

hi think its called moto gp....i take it them suits are well plated with titanium or something...i just have to watch ...already seen a couple of nasty spills...:eek: its all in the tyres...love the elbow down bit....and i got scared with the wifes driving last night:hiding:

Back