Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Alternative to hose reel brackets?

Neil

I have munsen rings screwed down to hold my hose reel down in my van is there anything else I could use instead so that if I wanted to pull the hose reel off quickly rather than unscrewing the screws?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what I have already
00fce3d22730461e64c9cf2aa793ac5e.jpg

Some use those plastic/nylon pipe fixing things

If you have a look through some old posts on here you may find a link

If I put it in my van would it hold it if I was to talk off with the hosing meaning the reel wouldn't fall out the van would it?

Why are you going to drive like frank the stig with yer doors left open? /emoticons/biggrin.png

Why are you going to drive like frank the stig with yer doors left open? /emoticons/biggrin.png
Na lol just when I pull the hose to start a job I need it to hold if you get what I mean

If I put it in my van would it hold it if I was to talk off with the hosing meaning the reel wouldn't fall out the van would it?

Its never moved on me mate when working at all, or tipped over when driving.

Na lol just when I pull the hose to start a job I need it to hold if you get what I mean

What flooring have you got Neil? If it's ply, add another piece slightly bigger than the base of your reel. Screw the new piece to the existing ply with lots of screws that go through both pieces of ply. This makes it very sturdy :thumbsup: then screw in the fittings Jimmy posted.

Back