Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

2 man system

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Keir999

Is it just a case of using a hozelock splitter after pump and running it to two reels ? Would that do. Or shall i go the whole hog and use another pump and have 2 independent systems ? Can you comfortably run 2 x 100 psi pumps from one 100ah leisure battery ? Cheers

split charger is so u dont need to take batter yout to charge

if u arent doin alot of miles u will still need to charge if on a split

also 1 pump will run two reels but u will have to have it set high

it will wreck the pump overtime ur best soending the extra 150 quid geting another pump and controller :)

Right I've just done all this keir, I went for the cheaper option and bought the 2 way hose connector for 2 men working on one pump then the next week I've gone and bought another pump, controller, di vessel, and another battery (I already had another battery spare), get yourself all this as I think it's Soo much better! Go onto ebay and buy (it's already to go)http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=321646951330

Or by the same thing but no wired up for £150 which is what I went for. That battery you have will run both pumps and controllers but I found that a split relay will keep it charged as your driving around if you don't want a split relay then be prepared to bench charge it often. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
if you have a numax battery charger, or similar intelligent charger, just leave battery in van, charge it up with extension lead, and close van door at home.

ive never took my leisure battery out of van in 6 months. i charge it every sunday. after 4 days working

Thanks Neil. Very helpful of you. Cheers !
X3 No worries [emoji23] @kier999

Or you could get a small solar panel and put it on the roof of your van or dash and connect it up so it trickle charges the battery [emoji106] I would personally go for split relay all the way mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 battery, 1 di vessel, with 1 pump works fine for me. I wouldn't say it wrecks the pump, as I only have to turn it up from 4 to 6. When one of us is done just turn it down back to 4.

Back