Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Got A New Customer Yesterday

Nice house. Well done to you /emoticons/smile.png

Also maybe should consider getting an aqua-dapter if you don't already have one as could save you alot of pure water in a day. /emoticons/happy.png

Nice house. Well done to you /emoticons/smile.png
Also maybe should consider getting an aqua-dapter if you don't already have one as could save you alot of pure water in a day. /emoticons/happy.png
I have a water stopper thing that i brought for a tenner when i brought the slx gardener. Biggest waste of money that was. It comes apart all the time, and leaks constantly.

They shouldn't leak. Contact Alex or ring up, I'm pretty sure they'll sort it or replace

lol that house looks cool the picture looks like a video game image /emoticons/tongue.png lool but i no its not obv /emoticons/smile.png lol

and the water stopped red tap is what i got and its class /emoticons/smile.png it shouldnt leak /emoticons/wacko.png its very good never comes apart or never leaks ever... even tho i pull my pole hose a lot ... and the tap gets abused a lot but it still does the job /emoticons/smile.png my first tap lasted me 7 months /emoticons/smile.png then i had to buy a new 1....

a tap should last a minimum of 6 months without leaking or anything /emoticons/smile.png jsut think of all the times u dragged your hose and that taps going all over lol

this is the tap u got i think:

that the 1 i got: http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/push-fit-quick-fit-pole-control-valve.html

get in touch with alex on here.... go on members and look for alex gardiner message him and heel sort u out straight away /emoticons/smile.png

Been in touch with alex, He seems to think i have a couple of bits missing of it and is going to send to me. Relief.lol

Latest Posts

Back