Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help With My Varistream Please

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

So the varistream flashes bat when battery is low?

howcome when i put it on flow rate 99 the varistream goes mental ? and flashes on n off fast as ?

and when its on 99 it only looks like its on flow rate 20/30 the way its coming out of the jets

is this cos of the battery ? cos am sure before it never used to flash months n months back it use to work fine on 99 while bat was low

My pure freedom digital controller will flash "BAT" when the battery is getting low and can also effect the flow too. If you keep running the pump exentualy it will just cut out and stop working altogether. Sounds like the battery is not getting a full charge so recommend you put it on charge overnight then you can check if the battery is knackered or not.

its a battery from the pure freedom trolley i charge it over night with the charger

I recently bought the battery less then 6 months ago but this battery is knackered cos i remember instead of using a 7.5 amp fuse i was using a 25amp fuse ! my pump give up on me and i replaced it ... but am still using the same battery

the man from pure freedom said to me using 25 amp will knack your battery and varistream and pump lol

H perhaps you should be considering getting a bigger battery now as you seem to be doing a lot more work than before

Latest Posts

Back