Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is Wfp Quicker?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gushysfella

Now and again I know this has come up but the answer is YES!

Today first full day ( and yes look at the Time of posting!!) on the wfp. Out at 4am 37 shops done home by 7 last Thursday home at 10! Out again after a quick cuppa, 22 houses done 5 bungalows and home before 1600! Last Thursday same amount ok different round but its still daylight!!! CONVERTED GF!

I'm quicker doing my work wfp than I was with ladders... That's all I'm saying and I'm getting out of here before the hand bags start flying lol

I'm definitely spending half the time on houses doing wfp tops & trad bottoms. Don't want to give up on the trad so thats fast enough for me.

Was a nice day today though so did all trad and just caught some rays B)

We all know it faster. I can get my ladders off & up em cleaning in the same time as you get yer poles & that out but your clean faster unless you gotta go over garages ect. When I finish my last job ladders are on & I drive home park up & go in and have a cuppa. I'm finished. Are you or have you gotta spend time filling up tanks? Lol

We all know it faster. I can get my ladders off & up em cleaning in the same time as you get yer poles & that out but your clean faster unless you gotta go over garages ect. When I finish my last job ladders are on & I drive home park up & go in and have a cuppa. I'm finished. Are you or have you gotta spend time filling up tanks? Lol
Funny you should say that posh, with me new hozle lock water bud pump it only took 7 minutes to fill 450 ltr tank and flood half my van out lol!! Put it on went and made a brew, came out and it was full and over flowing!! Not a good end to a fab day!!!

Trad for 12 years wfp for 3 and a bit weeks I'm doing all first cleans so going over the window twice earning the same as i did trad but the next time round I know I'm going to be earning £££ wfp all the way!!! done right and properly I think it cleans the window a lot better than the trad way.

Funny you should say that posh, with me new hozle lock water bud pump it only took 7 minutes to fill 450 ltr tank and flood half my van out lol!! Put it on went and made a brew, came out and it was full and over flowing!! Not a good end to a fab day!!!
Sounds fun lol

Trad for 12 years wfp for 3 and a bit weeks I'm doing all first cleans so going over the window twice earning the same as i did trad but the next time round I know I'm going to be earning £££ wfp all the way!!! done right and properly I think it cleans the window a lot better than the trad way.
That's one thing I would disagree on. I think done properly they both do the exact same job. I don't think one is better then the other. To be honest speed don't bother me to much. I'd rather know I've done a good job & I can get round mine quite comfortably.

Turn the tap on, let it fill, check back later.
Also you need to wash and dry scrims, fill up water containers or pale lol.

Now and again I know this has come up but the answer is YES!
Today first full day ( and yes look at the Time of posting!!) on the wfp. Out at 4am 37 shops done home by 7 last Thursday home at 10! Out again after a quick cuppa, 22 houses done 5 bungalows and home before 1600! Last Thursday same amount ok different round but its still daylight!!! CONVERTED GF!
That sounds like a £500 day??!!

That's one thing I would disagree on. I think done properly they both do the exact same job. I don't think one is better then the other. To be honest speed don't bother me to much. I'd rather know I've done a good job & I can get round mine quite comfortably.
wfp is good for getting trapped dirt out of the seals

Why oh why didn't I go wfp sooner?? Thursday & Friday was spot on flat out dont get me wrong but court up with all out standing cleans and pulled in today's early so I've had the first Saturday off (planned not due to bloody weather) in 9 months!!!

Re sorted my rounds, still 4,6,8 & 12 week cleans but now I recon I can do 3 and a half days 6 out if 12 weeks if all goes to plan!

And I got a letter from a brewery offering me to quote for a contract to clean all there pubs on the island......

Happy days, GF!

1, if you were trad for 12 years why are you doing 1st cleans with the wfp? i dont get it?2, it doesnt clean the window better then trad

and to the OP

'Now and again I know this has come up but the answer is YES!'

i think everyone knows wfp is quicker on the glass, bit pointless posting a thread as a question and then answering it in the first post yourself if you ask me, trad bashing lameness

As said above on glass yeas its quicker. over all it would depend on the round.

I could take you round my round, ill put money on it you wouldnt do it WFP. To many obstacles, in ans out van etc etc.

Back