Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Do Not Use Mk Ply Lining Rip Off Company!

Neil

I bought the kit from them on eBay at around £100 and it does not fit properly and the pre drilled holes are not lined up properly I had to drill my own holes , I was missing the sliding door panel which they have just decided to send me there not sending me the wheel arch boxes I have to pay extra for that!!! Even though I said to them I need every panel apart from the floor because that was already in the van when I bought it. They are telling me that there ply is cut on one of them precision machines , well guess what your precision machine is *$*+!!! STAY CLEAR FROM THEM ! If they were down the road from me I would go in there and kick off big time I am fuming !!!!!!!!!!

Wow hmmm I will mention it to Aaron when I go over and see them next week.

They always seem to have issues with vivaros

He never said that to me , if I had known I would never of bought from then ! I would of done a better job myself but thought I would save the time by buying the kit, they were going to charge me an extra £40 for wheel boxes when you can get the whole kit for £115!!

Have a look thought their feedback mate. And look at the vehicles /emoticons/sad.png

Have you for a vivaro then ? I think you have yeah??

Latest Posts

Back