Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First softwash job on wall

windowsurfer

a97fcfb124630d186871b96477bfb322.jpg

9c5e1681b604ab525f8d8d133277a65d.jpg

I got asked to clean this wall, and lower side of wall on side of building.

Started this job early about 5am, as close to a road. Then following week, applied biocidial wash. Its a community centre now. Very nerve wracking doing first softwash job, ppe on, my face protection mask had a blue tint, struggled to see out, really need one with no tint. They are happy with result. Ended up getting a pressure washing job across the road to clean a close, which i did after applied biocidial wash. So ended up being a fruitful week.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

nice job , might be a stupid question but have you checked your mask hasn't got a protective film on it to protect from scratches during shipping ? they normally do and it peels off prior to use 

nice job , might be a stupid question but have you checked your mask hasn't got a protective film on it to protect from scratches during shipping ? they normally do and it peels off prior to use 
That is something i will have to check n rather funny if it is so, thanks you.

Out of curiosity. What did you use to clean this? Only asking as I have a job coming up and am trying to get ideas

Benz blackwash then biocidal wash

Back