Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Micro fibre cloths

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Clearview Lee

Hi...The company who's cloths I've been using went under a few years ago, and every cloth I have (I have a few) doesn't even come close on Georgian windows . Freshly cleaned, if the sun is shining they all leave some kind of wipe mark on the window, whereas the 'old' Paragon (sky blue colour) one's leave nothing and clean perfectly in full sunlight. Even a slightly dirty one cleans better than the brand new Paragon ones. (dark blue)

I'm after advice from professional window cleaners that care about doing a perfect job every time.

Do you recommend a cloth that does the job 100%?

Thanks for your help!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Oh yeah, I just see that as I scrolled down. That's more like it.

Does it work on Geogian windows in actually drying it quickly as well? I've used some that just seem to swirl the dampness around, and takes ages to get the desired finish.

They seem to work well for me than other microfibre cloths but that is down to personal choice I guess.

hey i want a free one....yep my taytay cloths(paragon) are great just ordered some more....i did think i would buy the fifty ones for twenty five quid....well they make great hankys....far too small and yes not all micro fibres are the same...

hi and welcome

Clearview Lee!

I still need to try one of these microfibres. I've tried loads of different ones now and none have impressed me but I've never come across these fishscale ones. Just spent 50notes on some new pouches and a couple more squeegee handles so thats my WCing budget done for the month. I thought this trade was meant to be cheap.

Just tools for the job and all that but money can be spent quicker than you can earn it that's for sure :rolleyes:

Especially when i go to wintecs or windowcleaningwarehouse

Been on there to get a wagtail 3 times now and ended up buying loads of other bits instead

Still no wagtail

iv had 1 or 2 microfibres but they simply didnt last long, whereas a scrim lasts forever

ref-daveyboys wagtail squeegee non arrival , tother day i took on a new worker Abe ,covering for one that was off sick. he was getting along ok but late in the day i realized he had lost his wagtail squeegee and instead of tellin me had just grabbed a diffrent squeegee from the reserve stash in the van

. i had to do some quick thinking,do i just write it off a £20 squeegee and plough on there was at least another 8 houses left on the list, or go look and lose the 8 houses money .

got my prioritys right we MUST find it .THINK Abe THINK where did u last use it?,

I DUNNO MY MINDS GONE. / feigns a punch at his dense skull

ended up retracing our steps the whole round , luckily found it quickly behind a chinks house .

Last edited:
Back