Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Signage Cleaning

Just a quick one, what kind of prices do some of you boys charge for cleaning signage, need to start pricing for a nice contract with some garages but wasn't sure how much to charge, don't wanna mug myself off but don't wanna overcharge and they tell me to do one! Do you charge by the metre? Cheers lads

normally i price it in with the windows on commercial properties ie small industrial unit 10-20 windows 2 signs £40/50

shop front standard with signage £15/20

Charge by time with a min charge of £6But when doing a quote how can you estimate how long it's going to take, for a first clean say that's covered in all sorts of ****? Thanks for your reply tho mate
You could say the same with windows /emoticons/smile.png

Price varies depending on size, what needs doing and frequency of clean. For example £250 for this one including glass canopy. :rolleyes:

I do shops with signage for as little as 6 pound /emoticons/smile.png takes me 10-15 mins

That one took under 2 hours hour to do properly H

May I point out if using a wfp system on signage with lights inside you need to be very careful indeed as water could get inside and short out the electrics. Not happened to me yet but I know of another cleaner it has happened to.

I find some jobs you think are going to be easy are usually not. How often do they want the signage cleaned? Have you been asked to clean the cladding on the unit and windows too?

On that one needless to say the glass will need cleaning after doing the sinage with wfp as dirty water will run down onto them. So are they aware of the cleaning method you will be using?

Also units with just cladding that too will get dirty water run down so you could end up having to wash that down aswell. :rolleyes:

That looks like a decent job Rayleigh....important to get the quote right.
Yeah defo mate, looking forward to cracking on with it, but like u say gotta get the quite right and I've never done anything on that scale before. Got about another 10 as well, but not as big, but a few do have same sized signage, just no windows

Yes Smurf they know the method I'll be using and yep I'll be working top to bottom making sure no dirty water is dripping off! But still have no idea what kinda price! Was thinking £300 but could be well out after seeing your pic earlier and what you quoted for that!

Back