Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Any tried the wagtail 'hip dipper'?

Jake

As above,

Looks interesting if a little cheap,

Might be nicer to work with than a boab though, as it may cause less hassle banging on ya leg etc etc

I kid you not I got rushed to a&e and had my appendix out on Friday and I'm sitting here with a bag like that plumbed into my abdomen! If I start trying to mod it for my trad gear I could be in trouble! Photos could follow!

I kid you not I got rushed to a&e and had my appendix out on Friday and I'm sitting here with a bag like that plumbed into my abdomen! If I start trying to mod it for my trad gear I could be in trouble! Photos could follow!
Sorry to heat that mate - glad you can still have a joke though! Get well soon!

Thanks. Hurt like a bugger at the time but got away with keyhole surgery so should be back at it in a couple of weeks or so. Most of my customers have been really good too which takes a bit of pressure off.

:laugh: guess its horses for courses

it is hard to know until you try it yourself

want one likes another dislikes at least we have choices

good luck

As above,
Looks interesting if a little cheap,

Might be nicer to work with than a boab though, as it may cause less hassle banging on ya leg etc etc
I don't use an applicator now, I spray and wash, no need for a bucket or one of these.

instead of calling it hip dipper maybe they could call it the hippy dippy :thumbsup:

Back