Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Customers per day

Not now but I did at first. I had to explain to most of them to give it a chance it will improve with every clean and after the third or fourth clean it will leave them spotless. But i also said after that that they will have all their frames and sills cleaned aswell as part of the process of cleaning them. So the majority were happy with that as they was more for their money.One or two didnt like me leaving them wet but i said its part of the process not touch them after you clean them as you run the risk of leaving streaks. One or two persistant ones asked me to blade it off so i said i will compromise and blade the downstair off.
Ok mate.

@Alien Human careful about going too far with the "less customers for more money" approach. To make a point, going to an extreme, say you got to 1 customer a week, at £500 each. That's great for you then, but if you lose one of them, you've just lost £500 a month. There's a balance to be had, all your eggs in one basket an all that!

You want to be at a price where if you lose some customers, it's not a big financial hit!

@Alien Human careful about going too far with the "less customers for more money" approach. To make a point, going to an extreme, say you got to 1 customer a week, at £500 each. That's great for you then, but if you lose one of them, you've just lost £500 a month. There's a balance to be had, all your eggs in one basket an all that!
You want to be at a price where if you lose some customers, it's not a big financial hit!
Can understand what you mean fella. I haven't had a bit hit yet but you never know what's round the corner /emoticons/smile.png

Can understand what you mean fella. I haven't had a bit hit yet but you never know what's round the corner /emoticons/smile.png
rubbish more money better less hassle you end up losing people alwayd

rubbish more money better less hassle you end up losing people alwayd
I'm aiming more to windys who may be dreaming of having 4 big commercial contracts a month and life being easy and perfect. But when you do lose one (or two) you are stuffed. There's a lot to be said for having a couple hundred customers. It's annoying, but it's part of the game.

Back