Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What hat?

• Thread starter Solarpanelcleanington
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

S

Solarpanelcleanington

I've done panamas, trilbys and cowboy hats, great for keeping the sun out of the eyes but my neck is burning up.

Thinking of getting one of them French foreign legion hats. Could be a good talking point with potential customers.

What hats are you wearing?

I don't wear a hat

I have blondy/brown hair and pasty skin as i am of paddy descent and have a permanently red neck

Doesn't sting or hurt although it looks like it should

Bleedin curse of the paddy blood

Just ordered 4 cricket style hats with logo on it.

Two summers ago we was all wearing them. All day you could hear "bowled Damo" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't wear hats as a rule but This what I wear when out kayaking in the summer as my bald head get burnt lightweight breathable don't all laugh at once.

View attachment 7861

Oh I would think so.[/Funny how he's using his hand as a sun visor why doesn't he just turn his cap!!!

And he should have gone to spec savers because odvoiusly they sunglasses are blocking zero sunlight out!!!!

only started wearing hats this year but have found a waxed flat cap for rain & a normal flat cap for sun, the peak shades my eyes better than sunglasses ever did & best of all they're an english look not american tractor boy look,, although cos i got a beard i look like trigger in vicar of dibley

When I wear one, it's pretty much the same as greens link. Lightweight and keeps the sun off, but won't win any fashion awards.

Well I'll be buggered. I ordered it at half eight last night and it turned up this morning! The wife dislikes it.

They must be on the ball today, as I ordered a jiu-jitsu top yesterday standard delivery, and it arrived today.

Had a wide brimmed Tilley hat that's indestructible & utterly brilliant but when using ladders kept getting knocked.

So now its just a baseball cap if its super hot & sunny but I do turn the collar up on my polo T-shirt to protect my neck.

Anyone bother with shades & suncream?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Latest Posts

Back