Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wcw Backpack

Richmaze1981

Hi guy Ive been cleaning trad for 12 years but had a fall the other day so decided to go wfp before I do my self an injury. I've just bought a wcw back pack and about to order my pole. When I ordered the backpack I didnt order any fitting/connections what fitting will I need to order and like wise what pole fittings thank

It should have come with a hozelock connector. Mine did. I then bought a connector that fitted in the hozelock connector with a 6/8mm tail on it to push your 6/8mm hose on.

Hi Richmaze1981,

I think you have to specify that you want a connector, and costs a little extra.

You could use a Rectus 21 (or equivalent) connector or we now have some new alternative connectors that are also suitable for the backpack hose with 6mm ID.

Paul

Hi thanks for the advice I just had another look on the website & I didnt order the hose lock connector Silly me. any recommendations on poles a lot of people are talking about the gardiner sl-x pole!!! I have a lot of led windows I want to do wfp what brush would you recommend? Sorry for all the questions tying to get my head round it all will be getting a van mount as soon as I master the backpack thanks

get a clx if you got a low budget or if your feelin more rich get an slx

both good poles /emoticons/smile.png

I would recommend tecbuk for your brush

Also the rectus 21 fittings are very good, my hozelock connections always leaked..

Is your work 2 storey or higher? An slx 22 or 25 would suit 2 storeys..

Ok thanks any chance you could post a link for the fittings thanks

Where are you based mate there might be someone on hear close to you who might be able to show you the ropes

I'm in Bournemouth mark. As im useing a back pack I'm guessing when I get my gardinners pole it will come with enough hose just to connect it straight to my backpack useing there ez- snap connectors. there is so much to learn My tds is 240 I like your 2 di set up think I'm going that way so much quicker

Back