Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Everyone Thats 100% Wfp

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

I got a few jobs where... theirs no parking space hardly.... and to get to the back of the house.... ou got to walk in a little alley way with fences on both sides.... and i could do van mount.... but it would be a headache using a lot of hose then winding it back in...

So im just going to take my purefreedom trolley out of my van... and connect it to my gardiners pole :huh: and off i go /emoticons/biggrin.png

I was wondering what all your lads that are 100% wfp like me do.... ? Because i know some only have a van mount and dont have a backpack or trolley.

^^^^double ditto ^^^^^^^

H why the hell have you got a trolley for if u have a van mount ????? Its beyond me .

You would have been much better off with a backpack for this precise reason !!!! All in my opinion tho .

get the ladders out you are not a window cleaner if you cant trad
^^i totaly agree
Completly agree , H you are going to have to learn how to trad ,what are you going to do when one of your customers ask you to do a inside it happens every week you cant say no they will just get someone else

^^^^double ditto ^^^^^^^

H why the hell have you got a trolley for if u have a van mount ????? Its beyond me .

You would have been much better off with a backpack for this precise reason !!!! All in my opinion tho .
Triple ditto, doesnt H run the trolley from the van. could be wrong

I run the trolley from my van /emoticons/smile.png But i have a trolley cos it comesi n handy when i got awakward houses to do... i got like 7,8 awakward houses so its not too bad /emoticons/smile.png

And when a customer asks me to clean their house inside... i will say to them... am fully booked at the moment... its hectic.... u shouldof let me know before hand... but wat ill do for u is... book u in next week or something... and in that week i would buy trad gear... and train up in my house /emoticons/smile.png

but am not going to do that until someone asks me lol

Big h you really do crack me up. What if yer van breaks down or yer pipes freeze or yet system breaks down for some reason. Ok now while yer not fully booked but when you are you need a reserve. You must learn trad & surely you got a set of ladders on your van.

You really need to learn traditional.... WFP is all well and good but its just not the tool for all jobs...

I understand lads,,, i guess im going to have to.... but i dont see the point.... when i wont do upstairs... cos im not getting up ladders.... I never want to get up ladders

I will have 16 days a month booked up ! so i got plenty of time to catch up if anything goes wrong with my van or system.

I used to do trad but changed to wfp if I couldn't get to the job like you say I'd just turn it down suppose it all depends though on how much you need the work

You can't be 100% Ladderless, what if a customer ask you to clean their gutters, as in Gutter Clearance, you know, getting the Swear word! out of the gutters.

Thats all part and parcel of window cleaning, aswell as cleaning facias and cony roofs

the lads are right how can you call yourself a windy if you cant trad and telling customers your booked out is your loss as you will loose work also what happens when a customer doesent want wfp you will loose out again maybe your afraid of heights i dont know but surely at the start of any business how can you afford to loose work

I'm with big h on this I have no interest in getting up ladders if tht means am nt a window cleaner thn am nt window cleaner but am more thn happy what pretending to be one makes me lol

Latest Posts

Back