Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Everyone Thats 100% Wfp

do you not think it would make you look very un professional to tell a regular no i dont do insides they will probably get somebody else but thats my opinion also what do you tell a customer on a commercial job that wants insides done

Too little. depends on job but for 50quid you'd have to be talking about a very small house. like a shed or wendyhouse for instance.
You can not be serious lol, mate if someone quoted me £50 to clean the gutters on my 3 bed semi he'd get a few of the words I'm not allowed to say on here. Just shows how prices differ around the country because most round here would use similar words to describe how he could vacate their drive. Crikey me.

I was thinking the same Dodger!

But thought I wouldnt say anything!

id prob charge like £30 to do a gutter clearance, £50 tops.

Like you said in a different post, people in Nottingham are well tight!! lol

Gutters £10 front £10 back on a reasonable normal house. Got covered today doing one. And it was swear word down.
I reckon that would be more like it Posh. I got soaked today, only stopped when lightning started lol.

I charge around £10/£15 for average size house anymore I would be a rouge trader it only takes 10 mins

I wonder where Masons, live, is it Surry?

No wonder he has high prices because people there can afford it unlike where I am from lol

To empty/clean gutters on a 3 bed semi and clean the windows too I get €130 round by me!

People here are fussy though, they want it to look absolutely like new so I'd often be near 3 hours at a house for that.

Back