Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Customer Pricing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tarby

Is anyone ever In a situation where you want to Increase the price on a street/road but know that a couple of the houses won't be able to afford the Increase? obviously neighbours talk.

Im always concious when they are next door to each other but dont worry if there not. Feels a bit cheeky charging 2 next door neighbours different prices if there identical houses.

Ive not done what youre saying but if they wont take the increase then your predicament is simple, either put them up anywayand lose them or keep them as is, your choice.

I also think people talk less than you might imagine. Some areas have tight knit communities where everyone knows each other but most people arnt liek this ive found. I dont speak to anyone in my street and only say hello to next door when hes putting his bin out lol. If i had a windy i wouldnt give a second thought what hes charging others. Maybe we overthink too many things that people dont really care about

I work on one rule and thats the smae rule for all. If there is a £2 price increase this year and the tell me they cant afford that then 'thank you for your past business' and move on.

My diesel bill has crept back up by £10 per fill in just the past month. Running a business is not free.

Back