Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

citra-clean v viro-sol?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Viro-sol for me, since mark m told me about it I dnt think I would bother trying anything else because it works so well

BC Mate if you really wanted it I could get you some and post it to you and you just pay me the amount through paypal

If you need owt that they won't deliver to NI I could do it that way for u I don't mind.

BC Mate if you really wanted it I could get you some and post it to you and you just pay me the amount through paypal

If you need owt that they won't deliver to NI I could do it that way for u I don't mind.
That would be sweet mate, is it free p+p? Lol.. How much is 5lt? It's on eBay for £19.99....

Well mate if you want to do it let me know you can Order it and put my address as delivery and just pay postage through paypal or I will order it a tell you how much for the viro and delivery and just put it in my paypal just let me know mate.

Got to be worth a try for that price pal, and I would save you loads of hassle, my only concern would be, is how harmful it is to plants greenery and things like that, you don't want to clean somebodys conny and kill there plants at the same time :-/ , I know viro-sol is bio degradable and doesn't harm plants, just have a read before you buy it mate

Back