Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Trad 16 Wfp 7

Gushysfella

Ok so been out on the streets this evening and got 16 new custys, first door I knocked on said, do you use a hose out your van, No I said, a damp cloth out my bucket!! Oh good yes Give me a price she said!

Usual deal, £1 a window £2 Pat doors £1 added for going, £24 lovely jubbly! On to the next, Knocked, no thanks going to do it myself you lot just splash water on windows with a brush and walk away! Tried the patter got the door! On to the next, oh no you lot just brush them down, I explained I’m traditional no WFP and got the job, £19 lovely! In all got 16 out of 22 houses, most if not all said the chap that usually comes round uses WFP, but all being left with strikes or white powder on windows.

Now I felt a little guilty as I got back in car after a very good evenings canvasing but after 2 or 3 seconds forgot that as I realised I just picked up over £350 worth of work every 4 weeks but what’s this chap doing wrong? The islands water is very hard is he not using pure water just tap water? GF :wacko:

Nice work! Could be a number of things mainly him not know how to do the job correctly and not talking to the customers about it properly.

thats a pay rise of over 4k a year thats unreal nice one . theres a lot of bad cleaners out there both trad and wfp ,i give my customers the option of trad or wfp as theres no point in loosing business

I just got back from work and found some trad guys taken 350 quid of my work /emoticons/smile.png

What's the 16 and 7 mean in the title!

Great result mate, if the guy ain't doing it right he deserves to lose the work it's that simple.

I might add though he's probably ruined it for any other wfp lads in that area.

Hey you need to change that title Trad 1 and WFP 210 that's the score I have on my books LOL. To be Honest some don't know how to wfp same as trad I often get I hope you don't use that dirty old rag in that dirty water like the other window cleaner on the Island /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back