Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Here's an odd thing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rugbywolf

I used to do a house that was rented by a high ranking soldier. His wife had me to do the windows inside and out. The odd thing was, she asked me for a receipt only for the insides as the army paid, but only for the insides!!

No it wasn't cut backs, the only thing I thought it could be was that it would come under household staff; these officers get 'staff' when they are abroad, especially the near and far east, but who knows how the MOD work.

I think it is a bloody disgrace if that is the case for them to claim back on expenses for window cleaning if you ask me.

I think it is a bloody disgrace if that is the case for them to claim back on expenses for window cleaning if you ask me.
My granddaughter was in the navy, but now works for the navy (long story), she has to go to houses of rear admirals and such like. She tells me how they live (all found); big house with swimming pool, gardens, tennis courts,--- private garden and staff.

Back