Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Xline wash bar

I had one of my fan jets blocked the other day and all the pressure was going through one fan jet, and then I thought why isnt there a brush with one wide fan jet in the middle and here it is by xline, funny that.

It wouldn't use more water as the water will still only come out at the rate you have set it to on your system

They are 1mm jets

The fact you can rinse so quick I would think you would use less

If you rinse on the glass I can't see it speeding things up. However, rinsing off the glass is usually slower with regular jets so if you find yourself rinsing off a lot of the time it may well speed things up there

Looks great ! Once Saw a guy on youtube that angled a tube around his brush with lots of jets , man what a flush !! /emoticons/biggrin.png Of course with his brush he will use the same amount as i use to shower my carcus !:rofl:

Looks great ! Once Saw a guy on youtube that angled a tube around his brush with lots of jets , man what a flush !! /emoticons/biggrin.png Of course with his brush he will use the same amount as i use to shower my carcus !:rofl:
You won't use more water as it will only come out at the rate of flow you have it set on surely

Talking of brushes lol
416e488083bda3de87d1fb5dbec2e536.jpg
only has 60 hours on it Ffs 2 weeks and it's wrecked. Doesn't seem to be extreme as first thought lol

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

ok let me know if any one tries it and what you think may try one? got an xline mono already and its a good brush although prefer the gardiners tubes and connections.. cheers

ok let me know if any one tries it and what you think may try one? got an xline mono already and its a good brush although prefer the gardiners tubes and connections.. cheers

the onlt think I don't like about xline is the brushes last to long , mines been in use 7 days aweek for the last 17 mounths and still looks good ! after having to change garner brushes every 9 weeks I never thought any brush would last that long

Talking of brushes lol
416e488083bda3de87d1fb5dbec2e536.jpg
only has 60 hours on it Ffs 2 weeks and it's wrecked. Doesn't seem to be extreme as first thought lol

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Looks like a drowned Skunk. /emoticons/biggrin.png Seriously, how have you managed to do that in 2 weeks :eek: .. Have you been cleaning the brickwork as well as the windows /emoticons/biggrin.png:D

Looks like my xline sill brush minus the sill brush.

Get the sill brush, gives you a bit more angle saving you from adjusting the neck on certain jobs.

I've found it handy on gutters as it gives you more surface area and you can scrub fascia sand gutter at the same time.

It never leaves my pole

Latest Posts

Back