Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Up selling from conservatory roof cleaning

Eddie dragon

I have been asking when quoting if they won't the outside of the con guttering cleaning as well. If yes I have been explaining that all that dirt will run off onto the glass so full outside cleaning is what is required. Only one has said roof only. Rest I have gone for full cleaning. Going to add £20 or so to each job till the amount of acceptance starts to drop a bit. Winning sales pitch has been. No sir/madam that's a realy good price. Last Thomas sanderson offer I saw was £250 discount.

I have been asking when quoting if they won't the outside of the con guttering cleaning as well. If yes I have been explaining that all that dirt will run off onto the glass so full outside cleaning is what is required. Only one has said roof only. Rest I have gone for full cleaning. Going to add £20 or so to each job till the amount of acceptance starts to drop a bit. Winning sales pitch has been. No sir/madam that's a realy good price. Last Thomas sanderson offer I saw was £250 discount.
Up price a bit and say its included, that's what I do

Latest Posts

Back