Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Phoenix FLITE Connector

marc674

Just came across this at window cleaning warehouse,has anyone got one of these? [media]

[/media]seem like a good way to keep van tidy

Yes, I use them. They are a copy of the Exceed tubeless set up.

Very good, the fitting last ages

Tony

I use a 8mm to 8mm push fit straight connector bought from www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk for £0.95 each they last about 8-12 weeks and the beauty is they add no noticeable weight , I just left about 6" of pole hose trailing out of base of pole as i add an extension on pole as needed .

It seems all WCW do is copy other peoples designs!!

NO!.......WCW worked in-conjunction with Steve Jones to produce these :thumbsup:.

What other products do you believe WCW have 'copied' from other people/company designs?

ps

not being funny....genuine question.

I thought WCW had the tubeless for sale before Steve months ago it was the first place I saw one with a demo video . Mike

NO!.......WCW worked in-conjunction with Steve Jones to produce these :thumbsup:.
What other products do you believe WCW have 'copied' from other people/company designs?

ps

not being funny....genuine question.
They were forced to withdraw their "Neon" pole as it was a blatant copy of Gardiner's Xtreme- which is patented. They claimed on CIU that theirs was based on other technology- it wasn't.

Latest Posts

Back