Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Brodex

WCF

Help Support WCF:

i saw a vid clip on utube where a guy drove over it an it still worked so there defo strong heard the clamps r week tho dont no about stiffness .

all my poles are lightweight high grade aircraft aluminium poles by brodex,,, I CAN CLEAN THREE STOREY WINDOWS WITH ONE HAND USIN THEM,THEY ARE LOADS LIGHTER THAN A CARBON WITH NEXT TO NO BEND.. HERE IS A NUMBER OF A GUY THAT SELLS EM..07790 230560.. HIS NAME IS ANDY AND HE LIVES IN MATLOCK DERBYSHIRE

hi has anyone used a 31ft Hydra Aluminium Pole and if so are they ok for the odd 3 storey

Im using one now and its been great.

Ive taken 2 section off and its very light.

Yesterday I was doing 3 story house and it reached fine even without the 2 sections.

The house was 5/6 bedroom built about 8 years ago. ( just to give u any idear of house)

Thanks

all my poles are lightweight high grade aircraft aluminium poles by brodex,,, I CAN CLEAN THREE STOREY WINDOWS WITH ONE HAND USIN THEM,THEY ARE LOADS LIGHTER THAN A CARBON WITH NEXT TO NO BEND.. HERE IS A NUMBER OF A GUY THAT SELLS EM..07790 230560.. HIS NAME IS ANDY AND HE LIVES IN MATLOCK DERBYSHIRE
Lmao. Carbon is lighter than aluminium FACT.

This is the guy I brought my Brodex Pole from.. How ever,,, he told me he was clearing out the last of his business stock as he does every year and he stated that he was not a dealer?

Back