Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Harris Pole

Id say look online for an aluminium stockists and price a piece up for the larger end

You probably only need say 16 or 18 guage tube but the thing is fixing it to be able to adjust it

If you can sort that you would be fine .

Think I once read that someone managed to get an unger section on, don't know if he had to do any jiggery pokery though.

Actually after thinking a bit more about it if you got a tube and slit it a little and knocked up a quick release clamp from a bike

I suppose that would do the trick .

Trouble is how much can it take without bending. When you think it's only really Spose to be 5 metres. But like the ideas. Thanks. Will look into them.

No there not yer rite. Got a couple of jobs higher so look like gotta invest. Air show was good on Bournemouth the weekend.

No there not yer rite. Got a couple of jobs higher so look like gotta invest. Air show was good on Bournemouth the weekend.
Glad you had a good time and the weather was good for you as well

Actually after thinking a bit more about it if you got a tube and slit it a little and knocked up a quick release clamp from a bike

I suppose that would do the trick .
Exactly how I did it mate lol.

ahh bless lol, won't be around for another couple days I think till new router arrives. I'll have to get some more work done instead.

Back